Internet Program is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Internet Program from your PCInternet Program
. Go over here
for more details on Internet Program. You can read more about on Internet Program at http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Internet Program by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 306.97 KB (314336 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Internet Program. They occupy an average of 830.47 KB (850400
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.97 KB)
This data is about Internet Program version 2.0.5476.13774
only. Click on the links below for other Internet Program versions:
...click to view all...
Internet Program is an application marketed by the software company Internet Program. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Internet Program with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Internet Program or simply click the Search feature and type in "Internet Program". The Internet Program application will be found automatically. After you click Internet Program in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Internet Program, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Program:
- The software company is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Internet Program.
8. After uninstalling Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Program that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Program using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Internet Program by Internet Program from your computer, nor are we saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Internet Program supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-29 09:29:16.403