You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Internet Program for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Internet Program from your computerInternet Program
. Go over here
for more information on Internet Program. More details about the program Internet Program can be found at http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Internet Program directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. Internet Program's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 306.97 KB (314336 bytes).
Internet Program contains of the executables below. They take 830.47 KB (850400
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.97 KB)
The current page applies to Internet Program version 2.0.5504.12940
only. You can find below a few links to other Internet Program versions:
...click to view all...
Internet Program is a program released by the software company Internet Program. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to remove Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Internet Program with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Internet Program or simply click the Search field and type in "Internet Program". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Program application will be found automatically. After you select Internet Program in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Internet Program, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Program:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Internet Program.
8. After uninstalling Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Program which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Program using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Internet Program by Internet Program from your computer, nor are we saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Internet Program supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 16:10:44.470