Internet Program is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Internet Program from your systemInternet Program
. Check out here
for more info on Internet Program. More information about the software Internet Program can be seen at http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Internet Program folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. Internet Program's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM. The program's main executable file occupies 306.97 KB (314336 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Internet Program is composed of the following executables which take 830.47 KB (850400
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.97 KB)
The current page applies to Internet Program version 2.0.5463.32425
only. Click on the links below for other Internet Program versions:
...click to view all...
Internet Program is a program offered by the software company Internet Program. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Internet Program with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Internet Program or simply click the Search field and type in "Internet Program". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Program program will be found automatically. When you click Internet Program in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Internet Program, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Program:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Internet Program.
8. After removing Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Program which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Program using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Internet Program by Internet Program from your computer, we are not saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Internet Program supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-02 12:01:10.627