You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Internet Program for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Internet Program from your PCInternet Program
. More information on Internet Program can be seen here
. Click on http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
to get more data about Internet Program on Internet Program's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Internet Program directory (same installation drive as Windows). Internet Program's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Internet Program's main executable file and it occupies circa 306.97 KB (314336 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Internet Program. They occupy 830.47 KB (850400
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.97 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5494.23718
of Internet Program. For other Internet Program versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Internet Program is a program released by Internet Program. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Internet Program from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Internet Program or simply activate the Search field and type in "Internet Program". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Program program will be found very quickly. After you click Internet Program in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Internet Program, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Program:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Internet Program.
8. After uninstalling Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Program that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Program using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Internet Program by Internet Program from your computer, nor are we saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Internet Program supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-04 13:45:11.110