Internet Program is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Internet Program from your PCInternet Program
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Internet Program. Detailed information about Internet Program can be seen at http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
. Internet Program is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Internet Program folder, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall Internet Program by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 306.98 KB (314352 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are contained in Internet Program. They occupy 830.48 KB (850416
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.98 KB)
This info is about Internet Program version 2.0.5495.27321
only. Click on the links below for other Internet Program versions:
...click to view all...
Internet Program is a program marketed by Internet Program. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Internet Program from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Internet Program or simply click the Search field and type in "Internet Program". The Internet Program program will be found very quickly. After you click Internet Program in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Internet Program, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Program:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Internet Program.
8. After removing Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Internet Program which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Program using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Internet Program by Internet Program from your PC, nor are we saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Internet Program in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-28 09:48:19.833