Internet Program is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Internet Program from your computerInternet Program
. Go over here
for more details on Internet Program. Please open http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
if you want to read more on Internet Program on Internet Program's web page. Internet Program is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Internet Program directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. "C:\Program Files\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Internet Program. The program's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 306.96 KB (314328 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Internet Program. They take about 830.46 KB (850392
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.96 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5481.8384
of Internet Program. Click on the links below for other Internet Program versions:
...click to view all...
Internet Program is an application by the software company Internet Program. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Internet Program from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Internet Program or simply click the Search field and type in "Internet Program". The Internet Program program will be found very quickly. After you click Internet Program in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Internet Program, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Program:
- The publisher is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Internet Program.
8. After removing Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Internet Program that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Program using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Internet Program by Internet Program from your PC, we are not saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Internet Program in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 09:02:21.377