You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Internet Program for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Internet Program from your systemInternet Program
. More info about Internet Program can be read here
. More data about the program Internet Program can be seen at http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
. Usually the Internet Program application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Internet Program directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Internet Program. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 306.98 KB (314344 bytes) on disk.
Internet Program contains of the executables below. They take 830.48 KB (850408
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.98 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5505.39944
of Internet Program. You can find below info on other releases of Internet Program:
...click to view all...
Internet Program is an application released by Internet Program. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Internet Program from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Internet Program or simply click the Search field and type in "Internet Program". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Program program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Internet Program in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Internet Program, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Program:
- The publisher is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Internet Program.
8. After removing Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Program which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Program with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Internet Program by Internet Program from your PC, we are not saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Internet Program supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-04 16:08:04.517