Internet Program is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Internet Program from your systemInternet Program
. You can read more on Internet Program or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Internet Program at http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program folder (same installation drive as Windows). Internet Program's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Internet Program's primary executable file and it occupies close to 306.97 KB (314336 bytes) on disk.
Internet Program installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 830.47 KB (850400
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.97 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5482.35387
of Internet Program. Click on the links below for other Internet Program versions:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Internet Program you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Internet Program:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\Extensions\abbcfpngpocpchplckjlbjjmpkpmbcmj.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\Extensions\ff0021ad-2cc3-4e0d-8e3c-b4153a64a495.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\Uninstaller.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Internet Program
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Internet Program\DisplayIcon
Internet Program is a program released by Internet Program. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Internet Program from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Internet Program or simply click the Search field and type in "Internet Program". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Program program will be found very quickly. After you select Internet Program in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Internet Program, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Program:
- The software company is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Internet Program.
8. After uninstalling Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Program which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Internet Program with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Internet Program by Internet Program from your PC, we are not saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Internet Program in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-03 20:09:02.580