This page is about Internet Program for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Internet Program from your computerInternet Program
. You can find out more on Internet Program or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
if you want to read more on Internet Program on Internet Program's web page. Usually the Internet Program program is found in the C:\Program Files\Internet Program folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Internet Program is "C:\Program Files\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 306.97 KB (314336 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Internet Program. They take about 830.47 KB (850400
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.97 KB)
This page is about Internet Program version 2.0.5471.42566
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Internet Program:
...click to view all...
Internet Program is an application by Internet Program. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Internet Program from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Internet Program or simply click the Search feature and type in "Internet Program". The Internet Program app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Internet Program in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Internet Program, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Program:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Internet Program.
8. After uninstalling Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Internet Program that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Program with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Internet Program by Internet Program from your computer, we are not saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Internet Program supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-20 18:41:38.933