This page is about Internet Program for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Internet Program from your computerInternet Program
. You can find out more on Internet Program or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
if you want to read more on Internet Program on Internet Program's web page. Usually the Internet Program program is found in the C:\Program Files\Internet Program folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Internet Program is "C:\Program Files\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 306.97 KB (314336 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Internet Program. They take about 830.47 KB (850400
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.97 KB)
This page is about Internet Program version 2.0.5471.42566
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Internet Program:
...click to view all...
Internet Program is an application by Internet Program. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Internet Program from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Internet Program or simply activate the Search field and type in "Internet Program". If it exists on your system the Internet Program program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Internet Program in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Internet Program, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Program:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Internet Program.
8. After uninstalling Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Internet Program that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Program with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Internet Program by Internet Program from your computer, we are not saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Internet Program supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-20 18:41:38.933