Internet Program is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Internet Program from your computerInternet Program
. More information about Internet Program can be found here
. You can get more details related to Internet Program at http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
. Internet Program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Internet Program directory, regulated by the user's option. Internet Program's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe". Internet Program's main file takes about 306.97 KB (314336 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are part of Internet Program. They take about 830.47 KB (850400
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.97 KB)
This page is about Internet Program version 2.0.5500.21932
alone. For more Internet Program versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Internet Program is an application offered by Internet Program. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Internet Program with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Internet Program or simply activate the Search field and type in "Internet Program". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Program application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Internet Program in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Internet Program, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Program:
- The publisher is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Internet Program.
8. After uninstalling Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Internet Program that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Internet Program with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Internet Program by Internet Program from your computer, nor are we saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Internet Program in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-06 17:57:31.990