This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Internet Program for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Internet Program from your computerInternet Program
. Take a look here
for more details on Internet Program. More info about the software Internet Program can be found at http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
. Internet Program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove Internet Program by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Internet Program's main file takes around 306.98 KB (314352 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Internet Program installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 830.48 KB (850416
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.98 KB)
The current web page applies to Internet Program version 2.0.5503.9338
only. You can find below a few links to other Internet Program versions:
...click to view all...
Internet Program is an application released by Internet Program. Some users want to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Internet Program using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Internet Program or simply activate the Search field and type in "Internet Program". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Program app will be found very quickly. After you select Internet Program in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Internet Program, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Program:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Internet Program.
8. After uninstalling Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Program that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Program with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Internet Program by Internet Program from your computer, nor are we saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Internet Program supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 10:28:16.393