This web page contains complete information on how to remove Internet Program for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Internet Program from your computerInternet Program
. You can read more on Internet Program or check for application updates here
. More details about Internet Program can be found at http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
. Internet Program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Internet Program directory, depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM is the full command line if you want to remove Internet Program. The program's main executable file occupies 306.95 KB (314312 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Internet Program. They occupy about 830.45 KB (850376
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.95 KB)
The current page applies to Internet Program version 2.0.5457.35053
alone. Click on the links below for other Internet Program versions:
...click to view all...
Internet Program is a program marketed by the software company Internet Program. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Internet Program from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Internet Program or simply activate the Search field and type in "Internet Program". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Program application will be found automatically. When you click Internet Program in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Internet Program, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Program:
- The software company is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Internet Program.
8. After removing Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Internet Program which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Internet Program using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Internet Program by Internet Program from your PC, nor are we saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Internet Program supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-01 13:44:26.260