You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Internet Program for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Internet Program from your PCInternet Program
. Further information on Internet Program can be found here
. More details about the application Internet Program can be seen at http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
. Internet Program is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Internet Program folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Internet Program is "C:\Program Files\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Internet Program's primary executable file and it occupies close to 306.97 KB (314336 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Internet Program. They occupy 830.47 KB (850400
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.97 KB)
This web page is about Internet Program version 2.0.5502.29137
alone. You can find below a few links to other Internet Program versions:
...click to view all...
Internet Program is an application by Internet Program. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Internet Program from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Internet Program or simply click the Search field and type in "Internet Program". The Internet Program program will be found very quickly. After you click Internet Program in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Internet Program, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Program:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Internet Program.
8. After removing Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Program which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Program using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Internet Program by Internet Program from your PC, nor are we saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Internet Program supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-23 18:39:15.973