This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Internet Program for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Internet Program from your PCInternet Program
. You can read more on Internet Program or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
to get more info about Internet Program on Internet Program's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Internet Program by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Internet Program's primary executable file and it takes circa 306.97 KB (314336 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Internet Program. They occupy an average of 830.47 KB (850400
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.97 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5480.4781
of Internet Program. You can find below a few links to other Internet Program releases:
...click to view all...
Internet Program is an application marketed by Internet Program. Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Internet Program from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Internet Program or simply activate the Search field and type in "Internet Program". The Internet Program application will be found automatically. When you select Internet Program in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Internet Program, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Program:
- The publisher is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Internet Program.
8. After removing Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Program which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Program with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Internet Program by Internet Program from your PC, we are not saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Internet Program supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 21:39:20.610