This info is about Internet Program for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Internet Program from your PCInternet Program
. Go over here
for more information on Internet Program. Please open http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
if you want to read more on Internet Program on Internet Program's web page. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Internet Program is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and occupies 306.99 KB (314360 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Internet Program. They occupy 830.49 KB (850424
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.99 KB)
The current web page applies to Internet Program version 2.0.5508.27351
only. For other Internet Program versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Internet Program is a program marketed by the software company Internet Program. Some people try to remove this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Internet Program using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Internet Program or simply activate the Search field and type in "Internet Program". The Internet Program program will be found very quickly. After you select Internet Program in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Internet Program, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Program:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Internet Program.
8. After removing Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Internet Program which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Program using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Internet Program by Internet Program from your computer, we are not saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Internet Program in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-22 15:57:22.337