This info is about Internet Program for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Internet Program from your PCInternet Program
. Go over here
for more information on Internet Program. Please open http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
if you want to read more on Internet Program on Internet Program's web page. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Internet Program is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and occupies 306.99 KB (314360 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Internet Program. They occupy 830.49 KB (850424
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.99 KB)
The current web page applies to Internet Program version 2.0.5508.27351
only. For other Internet Program versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Internet Program is a program marketed by the software company Internet Program. Some people try to remove this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Internet Program using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Internet Program or simply activate the Search field and type in "Internet Program". If it exists on your system the Internet Program app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Internet Program in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Internet Program, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Program:
- The publisher is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Internet Program.
8. After removing Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Internet Program which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Program using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Internet Program by Internet Program from your computer, we are not saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Internet Program in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-22 15:57:22.337