Internet Program is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Internet Program from your PCInternet Program
. You can read more on Internet Program or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
to get more data about Internet Program on Internet Program's website. Usually the Internet Program application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Internet Program is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM. Internet Program's primary file takes around 306.97 KB (314336 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Internet Program installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 830.47 KB (850400
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.97 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5485.22792
of Internet Program. For other Internet Program versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Internet Program is an application by Internet Program. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Internet Program using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Internet Program or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Internet Program". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Program program will be found automatically. After you click Internet Program in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Internet Program, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Program:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Internet Program.
8. After uninstalling Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Program which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Internet Program with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Internet Program by Internet Program from your PC, we are not saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Internet Program in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-22 03:55:34.590