Internet Program is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Internet Program from your systemInternet Program
. Further information on Internet Program can be found here
. Please follow http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
if you want to read more on Internet Program on Internet Program's web page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Archivos de programa\Internet Program folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Internet Program by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Archivos de programa\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Internet Program's primary file takes around 306.99 KB (314360 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of Internet Program. They occupy about 830.49 KB (850424
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.99 KB)
This web page is about Internet Program version 2.0.5508.3949
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Internet Program:
...click to view all...
Internet Program is an application offered by Internet Program. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Internet Program from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Internet Program or simply activate the Search field and type in "Internet Program". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Program program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Internet Program in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Internet Program, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Program:
- The publisher is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Archivos de programa\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Internet Program.
8. After uninstalling Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Internet Program which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Program using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Internet Program by Internet Program from your PC, we are not saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Internet Program in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-10 11:26:54.160