This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Internet Program for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Internet Program from your systemInternet Program
. More information on Internet Program can be seen here
. Detailed information about Internet Program can be seen at http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program folder (same installation drive as Windows). 7za.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
Internet Program contains of the executables below. They take 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5484.42591
of Internet Program. You can find below info on other releases of Internet Program:
...click to view all...
Internet Program is an application offered by the software company Internet Program. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Internet Program using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Internet Program or simply click the Search field and type in "Internet Program". If it exists on your system the Internet Program app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Internet Program in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Internet Program, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Internet Program.
8. After removing Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Internet Program that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Internet Program with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Internet Program by Internet Program from your computer, nor are we saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Internet Program supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-08 10:09:46.143