This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Internet Program for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Internet Program from your PCInternet Program
. Further information on Internet Program can be found here
. More data about the software Internet Program can be seen at http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Internet Program folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Internet Program is "C:\Program Files\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and occupies 306.97 KB (314336 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Internet Program. They occupy about 830.47 KB (850400
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.97 KB)
The current web page applies to Internet Program version 2.0.5501.25533
only. Click on the links below for other Internet Program versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Internet Program:
- C:\Program Files\Internet Program\7za.exe
Internet Program is a program offered by Internet Program. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Internet Program from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Internet Program or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Internet Program". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Program application will be found automatically. When you click Internet Program in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Internet Program, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Program:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Internet Program.
8. After uninstalling Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Program which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Internet Program with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Internet Program by Internet Program from your computer, we are not saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Internet Program in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 17:53:08.523