Internet Program is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Internet Program from your systemInternet Program
. Additional info about Internet Program can be seen here
. Further information about Internet Program can be found at http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Internet Program folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Internet Program is "C:\Program Files\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 306.97 KB (314336 bytes) on disk.
Internet Program is comprised of the following executables which occupy 830.47 KB (850400
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.97 KB)
The current web page applies to Internet Program version 2.0.5479.1180
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Internet Program:
...click to view all...
Internet Program is an application released by the software company Internet Program. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Internet Program from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Internet Program or simply click the Search field and type in "Internet Program". The Internet Program program will be found automatically. When you select Internet Program in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Internet Program, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Program:
- The software company is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Internet Program.
8. After removing Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Program that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Program with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Internet Program by Internet Program from your PC, we are not saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Internet Program in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-25 03:24:27.400