You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Internet Program for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Internet Program from your computerInternet Program
. Open here
for more info on Internet Program. You can read more about about Internet Program at http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
. Usually the Internet Program program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Internet Program by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 306.97 KB (314336 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Internet Program. They take about 830.47 KB (850400
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.97 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5503.32739
of Internet Program. You can find here a few links to other Internet Program versions:
...click to view all...
Internet Program is an application marketed by Internet Program. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Internet Program from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Internet Program or simply click the Search field and type in "Internet Program". The Internet Program program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Internet Program in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Internet Program, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Program:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Internet Program.
8. After uninstalling Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Program which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Internet Program with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Internet Program by Internet Program from your PC, nor are we saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Internet Program in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-19 13:06:11.020