Internet Program is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Internet Program from your computerInternet Program
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Internet Program. More information about Internet Program can be found at http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
. Internet Program is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program directory, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall Internet Program by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. 7za.exe is the Internet Program's main executable file and it occupies close to 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Internet Program. They occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Internet Program version 2.0.5468.31760
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Internet Program:
...click to view all...
Internet Program is a program by Internet Program. Some people try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Internet Program from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Internet Program or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Internet Program". The Internet Program app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Internet Program in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Internet Program, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Program:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Internet Program.
8. After removing Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Internet Program that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Program using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Internet Program by Internet Program from your PC, nor are we saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Internet Program supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-15 14:57:59.420