Internet Program is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Internet Program from your computerInternet Program
. You can read more on Internet Program or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
to get more data about Internet Program on Internet Program's website. Internet Program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Internet Program directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Internet Program's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM. The application's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and occupies 306.97 KB (314336 bytes).
Internet Program is comprised of the following executables which take 830.47 KB (850400
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.97 KB)
This web page is about Internet Program version 2.0.5471.19165
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Internet Program:
...click to view all...
Internet Program is an application offered by the software company Internet Program. Frequently, people want to remove this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Internet Program with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Internet Program or simply activate the Search field and type in "Internet Program". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Program app will be found very quickly. When you click Internet Program in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Internet Program, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Program:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Internet Program.
8. After uninstalling Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Internet Program that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Internet Program using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Internet Program by Internet Program from your computer, we are not saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Internet Program in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-14 07:49:14.143