You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Internet Program for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Internet Program from your PCInternet Program
. More info about Internet Program can be found here
. Please open http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
if you want to read more on Internet Program on Internet Program's website. Internet Program is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Internet Program. Internet Program's main file takes around 306.97 KB (314336 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Internet Program. They take about 830.47 KB (850400
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.97 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5499.41731
of Internet Program. For other Internet Program versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you remove Internet Program from your PC.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\Extensions\ff0021ad-2cc3-4e0d-8e3c-b4153a64a495.dll
Internet Program is a program marketed by Internet Program. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Internet Program from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Internet Program or simply click the Search feature and type in "Internet Program". If it exists on your system the Internet Program program will be found very quickly. When you click Internet Program in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Internet Program, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Program:
- The publisher is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Internet Program.
8. After removing Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Program which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Internet Program using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Internet Program by Internet Program from your computer, we are not saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Internet Program in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-22 09:43:56.880