This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Internet Program for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Internet Program from your computerInternet Program
. Further information on Internet Program can be seen here
. More details about Internet Program can be seen at http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
. Internet Program is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Internet Program folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall Internet Program by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 306.98 KB (314344 bytes).
Internet Program contains of the executables below. They occupy 830.48 KB (850408
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.98 KB)
The current page applies to Internet Program version 2.0.5499.18329
only. You can find here a few links to other Internet Program versions:
...click to view all...
Internet Program is an application by the software company Internet Program. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Internet Program with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Internet Program or simply activate the Search field and type in "Internet Program". The Internet Program program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Internet Program in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Internet Program, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Program:
- The software company is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Internet Program.
8. After uninstalling Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Program that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Internet Program using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Internet Program by Internet Program from your computer, nor are we saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Internet Program supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-22 23:30:14.637