You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Internet Program for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Internet Program from your PCInternet Program
. Further information on Internet Program can be seen here
. You can see more info on Internet Program at http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
. Internet Program is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Internet Program directory, depending on the user's option. Internet Program's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Internet Program's primary executable file and it takes approximately 306.96 KB (314328 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Internet Program. They take an average of 830.46 KB (850392
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.96 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5482.11986
of Internet Program. Click on the links below for other Internet Program versions:
...click to view all...
Internet Program is an application released by Internet Program. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is hard because doing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Internet Program from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Internet Program or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Internet Program". The Internet Program application will be found very quickly. When you click Internet Program in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Internet Program, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Program:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Internet Program.
8. After uninstalling Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Internet Program which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Internet Program with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Internet Program by Internet Program from your PC, we are not saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Internet Program in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-20 19:39:28.137