This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Internet Program for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Internet Program from your computerInternet Program
. You can read more on Internet Program or check for application updates here
. More data about the software Internet Program can be found at http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
. Internet Program is normally set up in the C:\Arquivos de programas\Internet Program folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Internet Program is "C:\Arquivos de programas\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 306.97 KB (314336 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Internet Program. They occupy 830.47 KB (850400
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.97 KB)
The current web page applies to Internet Program version 2.0.5506.20144
only. For other Internet Program versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries will be left behind when you want to remove Internet Program from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Internet Program:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Internet Program:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\Extensions\ff0021ad-2cc3-4e0d-8e3c-b4153a64a495.dll
Internet Program is a program by the software company Internet Program. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Internet Program from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Internet Program or simply click the Search field and type in "Internet Program". The Internet Program program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Internet Program in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Internet Program, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Program:
- The publisher is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Arquivos de programas\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Internet Program.
8. After removing Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Internet Program which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Program using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Internet Program by Internet Program from your computer, we are not saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Internet Program supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-28 20:41:50.590