Internet Program is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Internet Program from your PCInternet Program
. Check out here
for more info on Internet Program. Click on http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
to get more info about Internet Program on Internet Program's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Internet Program by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Internet Program's primary executable file and it occupies around 306.95 KB (314312 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Internet Program. They take 830.45 KB (850376
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.95 KB)
The current web page applies to Internet Program version 2.0.5452.31583
only. You can find below info on other releases of Internet Program:
...click to view all...
Internet Program is an application offered by the software company Internet Program. Some users choose to erase this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Internet Program from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Internet Program or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Internet Program". If it exists on your system the Internet Program program will be found automatically. After you select Internet Program in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Internet Program, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Program:
- The software company is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Internet Program.
8. After removing Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Program which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Internet Program using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Internet Program by Internet Program from your PC, we are not saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Internet Program supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-10 02:11:29.097