This info is about Internet Program for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Internet Program from your computerInternet Program
. Go over here
for more details on Internet Program. Please open http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
if you want to read more on Internet Program on Internet Program's website. Internet Program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program folder, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Internet Program by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 306.98 KB (314352 bytes).
Internet Program installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 830.48 KB (850416
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.98 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5502.5736
of Internet Program. Click on the links below for other Internet Program versions:
...click to view all...
Internet Program is an application released by Internet Program. Some people try to uninstall it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Internet Program with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Internet Program or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Internet Program". If it exists on your system the Internet Program app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Internet Program in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Internet Program, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Program:
- The publisher is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Internet Program.
8. After removing Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Program which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Program with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Internet Program by Internet Program from your computer, nor are we saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Internet Program in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 19:16:51.717