Internet Program is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Internet Program from your systemInternet Program
. You can find out more on Internet Program or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Internet Program can be found at http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
. Usually the Internet Program program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Internet Program is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 306.97 KB (314336 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Internet Program. They take about 830.47 KB (850400
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.97 KB)
The current page applies to Internet Program version 2.0.5486.2993
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Internet Program:
...click to view all...
Internet Program is an application by Internet Program. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Internet Program from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Internet Program or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Internet Program". The Internet Program application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Internet Program in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Internet Program, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Program:
- The publisher is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Internet Program.
8. After removing Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Internet Program that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Internet Program using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Internet Program by Internet Program from your computer, nor are we saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Internet Program in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130