This page is about Internet Program for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Internet Program from your PCInternet Program
. Take a look here
for more information on Internet Program. Further information about Internet Program can be seen at http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
. Internet Program is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Internet Program by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 306.98 KB (314344 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
Internet Program contains of the executables below. They take 830.48 KB (850408
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.98 KB)
This data is about Internet Program version 2.0.5501.2133
alone. Click on the links below for other Internet Program versions:
...click to view all...
Internet Program is an application released by the software company Internet Program. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Internet Program using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Internet Program or simply click the Search field and type in "Internet Program". If it exists on your system the Internet Program program will be found automatically. When you click Internet Program in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Internet Program, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Program:
- The publisher is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Internet Program.
8. After uninstalling Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Internet Program which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Program using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Internet Program by Internet Program from your PC, nor are we saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Internet Program supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 01:19:43.983