Internet Program is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Internet Program from your systemInternet Program
. You can read more on Internet Program or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
to get more info about Internet Program on Internet Program's website. Internet Program is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Internet Program folder, regulated by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Internet Program is "C:\Program Files\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM. Uninstaller.exe is the Internet Program's primary executable file and it occupies close to 306.95 KB (314312 bytes) on disk.
Internet Program contains of the executables below. They take 830.45 KB (850376
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.95 KB)
The current web page applies to Internet Program version 2.0.5453.34840
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Internet Program:
...click to view all...
Internet Program is an application marketed by the software company Internet Program. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Internet Program from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Internet Program or simply click the Search field and type in "Internet Program". The Internet Program application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Internet Program in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Internet Program, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Program:
- The software company is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Internet Program.
8. After uninstalling Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Internet Program that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Program using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Internet Program by Internet Program from your computer, we are not saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Internet Program supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-08 15:27:02.713