This page contains detailed information on how to remove Internet Program for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Internet Program from your PCInternet Program
. More data about Internet Program can be found here
. More details about Internet Program can be seen at http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Internet Program is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM. Internet Program's primary file takes about 306.98 KB (314352 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
Internet Program installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 830.48 KB (850416
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.98 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5489.4799
of Internet Program. You can find here a few links to other Internet Program versions:
...click to view all...
Internet Program is an application by Internet Program. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Internet Program from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Internet Program or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Internet Program". The Internet Program app will be found very quickly. After you select Internet Program in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Internet Program, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Program:
- The software company is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Internet Program.
8. After uninstalling Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Program which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Program with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Internet Program by Internet Program from your computer, nor are we saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Internet Program in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-20 22:33:13.237