You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Internet Program for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Internet Program from your systemInternet Program
. More data about Internet Program can be read here
. More details about Internet Program can be found at http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Internet Program directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Internet Program is "C:\Program Files\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Internet Program's primary file takes about 307.91 KB (315296 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
Internet Program contains of the executables below. They take 831.41 KB (851360
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.91 KB)
This web page is about Internet Program version 2.0.5508.33306
alone. For more Internet Program versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Internet Program is an application offered by the software company Internet Program. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Internet Program from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Internet Program or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Internet Program". If it exists on your system the Internet Program application will be found very quickly. When you click Internet Program in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Internet Program, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Program:
- The software company is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Internet Program.
8. After uninstalling Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Internet Program which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Internet Program using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Internet Program by Internet Program from your PC, we are not saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Internet Program supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-11 21:52:20.093