You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Internet Program for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Internet Program from your systemInternet Program
. More data about Internet Program can be read here
. More details about Internet Program can be found at http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Internet Program directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Internet Program is "C:\Program Files\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Internet Program's primary file takes about 307.91 KB (315296 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
Internet Program contains of the executables below. They take 831.41 KB (851360
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.91 KB)
This web page is about Internet Program version 2.0.5508.33306
alone. For more Internet Program versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Internet Program is an application offered by the software company Internet Program. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Internet Program from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Internet Program or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Internet Program". If it exists on your system the Internet Program application will be found very quickly. When you click Internet Program in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Internet Program, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Program:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Internet Program.
8. After uninstalling Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Internet Program which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Internet Program using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Internet Program by Internet Program from your PC, we are not saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Internet Program supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-11 21:52:20.093