This web page is about Internet Program for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Internet Program from your computerInternet Program
. Further information on Internet Program can be seen here
. You can see more info related to Internet Program at http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
. Usually the Internet Program application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Internet Program is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 306.97 KB (314336 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Internet Program. They take 830.47 KB (850400
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.97 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5505.16543
of Internet Program. You can find here a few links to other Internet Program versions:
...click to view all...
Internet Program is a program released by Internet Program. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Internet Program from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Internet Program or simply click the Search feature and type in "Internet Program". If it exists on your system the Internet Program app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Internet Program in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Internet Program, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Program:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Internet Program.
8. After uninstalling Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Internet Program which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Internet Program with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Internet Program by Internet Program from your computer, nor are we saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Internet Program supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-27 18:50:05.427