You can find below detailed information on how to remove Internet Program for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Internet Program from your PCInternet Program
. Additional info about Internet Program can be seen here
. More details about the application Internet Program can be seen at http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
. Usually the Internet Program application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Internet Program. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 307.91 KB (315304 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Internet Program. They occupy an average of 831.41 KB (851368
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.91 KB)
The current web page applies to Internet Program version 2.0.5509.36353
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Internet Program:
...click to view all...
Internet Program is a program released by the software company Internet Program. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Internet Program with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Internet Program or simply activate the Search field and type in "Internet Program". If it exists on your system the Internet Program application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Internet Program in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Internet Program, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Program:
- The publisher is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Internet Program.
8. After uninstalling Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Internet Program which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Internet Program with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Internet Program by Internet Program from your PC, nor are we saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Internet Program in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-02 08:10:01.820