This info is about Internet Program for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Internet Program from your systemInternet Program
. You can read more on Internet Program or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to Internet Program at http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Internet Program is C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk and is titled 7za.exe.
Internet Program installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5504.36343
of Internet Program. You can find below info on other application versions of Internet Program:
...click to view all...
Internet Program is an application marketed by the software company Internet Program. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Internet Program from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Internet Program or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Internet Program". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Program application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Internet Program in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Internet Program, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Program:
- The publisher is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Internet Program.
8. After uninstalling Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Internet Program which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Internet Program with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Internet Program by Internet Program from your computer, nor are we saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Internet Program in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-23 22:31:00.720