Internet Program is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Internet Program from your systemInternet Program
. More information about Internet Program can be read here
. Click on http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
to get more details about Internet Program on Internet Program's website. Internet Program is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Internet Program is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Internet Program's main file takes about 306.99 KB (314360 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Internet Program is composed of the following executables which take 830.49 KB (850424
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.99 KB)
This web page is about Internet Program version 2.0.5507.23745
only. For more Internet Program versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Internet Program is an application by Internet Program. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Internet Program using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Internet Program or simply click the Search field and type in "Internet Program". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Program app will be found automatically. After you click Internet Program in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Internet Program, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Program:
- The publisher is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Internet Program.
8. After uninstalling Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Program that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Internet Program using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Internet Program by Internet Program from your computer, we are not saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Internet Program supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-11 06:27:06.827