This page is about Internet Program for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Internet Program from your PCInternet Program
. More info about Internet Program can be found here
. More details about Internet Program can be seen at http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
. Usually the Internet Program application is found in the C:\Program Files\Internet Program folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Internet Program's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM. The program's main executable file occupies 306.97 KB (314336 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
Internet Program is composed of the following executables which occupy 830.47 KB (850400
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.97 KB)
This data is about Internet Program version 2.0.5483.38990
alone. You can find here a few links to other Internet Program releases:
...click to view all...
Internet Program is a program by Internet Program. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Internet Program from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Internet Program or simply activate the Search field and type in "Internet Program". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Program program will be found automatically. When you select Internet Program in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Internet Program, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Program:
- The software company is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Internet Program.
8. After uninstalling Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Internet Program which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Internet Program using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Internet Program by Internet Program from your computer, we are not saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Internet Program supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-01 11:52:53.243