You can find on this page details on how to uninstall ccc-core-static for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall ccc-core-static from your PCATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more data about ccc-core-static on ATI's website. ccc-core-static is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option. The program's main executable file is named CLI.exe and its approximative size is 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
ccc-core-static is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.21 MB (4411904
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0608.2211.37992
of ccc-core-static. You can find below info on other versions of ccc-core-static:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY solution to erase ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ccc-core-static from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-core-static". The ccc-core-static app will be found automatically. When you select ccc-core-static in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ccc-core-static, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ccc-core-static.
8. After removing ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-core-static by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-core-static in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-30 21:41:00.143