You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall ccc-core-static for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall ccc-core-static from your PCATI
. Go over here
for more information on ATI. More info about the software ccc-core-static can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the ccc-core-static program is found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. CCC.exe is the ccc-core-static's main executable file and it occupies about 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in ccc-core-static. They take 12.06 MB (12641632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (278.20 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to ccc-core-static version 2010.0315.1050.17562
alone. Click on the links below for other ccc-core-static versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is a program released by the software company ATI. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete ccc-core-static from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ccc-core-static or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-core-static". If it exists on your system the ccc-core-static program will be found automatically. After you click ccc-core-static in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ccc-core-static, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-core-static by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ccc-core-static supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:53:17.347