ccc-core-static is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall ccc-core-static from your PCATI
. Open here
for more information on ATI. You can read more about about ccc-core-static at http://www.ati.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is called CCC.exe and occupies 300.70 KB (307912 bytes).
ccc-core-static is composed of the following executables which occupy 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This web page is about ccc-core-static version 2009.0918.2132.36825
alone. For other ccc-core-static versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is a program by ATI. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-core-static". The ccc-core-static program will be found very quickly. After you select ccc-core-static in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ccc-core-static, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-core-static by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-core-static in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:19:23.757