You can find on this page details on how to uninstall ccc-core-static for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall ccc-core-static from your computerATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. More details about ccc-core-static can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. ccc-core-static is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The program's main executable file occupies 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk and is labeled CLI.exe.
The following executables are installed together with ccc-core-static. They occupy about 4.17 MB (4370944
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2009.0721.1107.18080
of ccc-core-static. You can find below info on other application versions of ccc-core-static:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is a program marketed by ATI. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ccc-core-static from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-core-static". If it exists on your system the ccc-core-static app will be found automatically. When you select ccc-core-static in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ccc-core-static, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After removing ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ccc-core-static by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-core-static in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 10:28:53.837