You can find below details on how to uninstall ccc-core-static for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall ccc-core-static from your PCATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more facts about ccc-core-static on ATI's website. ccc-core-static is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's choice. The application's main executable file is titled CLI.exe and its approximative size is 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with ccc-core-static. They take about 4.28 MB (4485632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0426.2136.36953
of ccc-core-static. You can find below info on other application versions of ccc-core-static:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is an application released by ATI. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete ccc-core-static from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-core-static". The ccc-core-static app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ccc-core-static in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ccc-core-static, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ccc-core-static.
8. After removing ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ccc-core-static by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-core-static supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 04:39:58.420