This web page contains complete information on how to remove ccc-core-static for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall ccc-core-static from your systemATI
. Go over here
where you can read more on ATI. More details about ccc-core-static can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. CCC.exe is the ccc-core-static's primary executable file and it occupies about 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) on disk.
ccc-core-static is composed of the following executables which occupy 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This page is about ccc-core-static version 2010.0209.16.306
only. Click on the links below for other ccc-core-static versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is a program offered by the software company ATI. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase ccc-core-static from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-core-static". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-core-static program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ccc-core-static in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ccc-core-static, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ccc-core-static.
8. After removing ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-core-static by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-core-static supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 17:24:48.277