You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall ccc-core-static for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall ccc-core-static from your computerATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on ccc-core-static on ATI's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). ccc-core-static's main file takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is called CLI.exe.
ccc-core-static installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.22 MB (4420096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ccc-core-static version 2009.0714.2132.36830
only. Click on the links below for other ccc-core-static versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is a program offered by the software company ATI. Some users try to remove this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ccc-core-static or simply click the Search feature and type in "ccc-core-static". If it exists on your system the ccc-core-static application will be found very quickly. When you select ccc-core-static in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ccc-core-static, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ccc-core-static by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-core-static supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 00:55:10.000