ccc-core-static is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall ccc-core-static from your systemATI
. Further information on ATI can be found here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on ccc-core-static on ATI's web page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The application's main executable file is named CLI.exe and its approximative size is 48.00 KB (49152 bytes).
ccc-core-static is comprised of the following executables which take 4.01 MB (4203008
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (92.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This data is about ccc-core-static version 2008.0728.2151.37274
only. For other ccc-core-static versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is an application marketed by ATI. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-core-static". The ccc-core-static program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ccc-core-static in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ccc-core-static, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After removing ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ccc-core-static which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-static using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-core-static by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-core-static supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 22:11:36.223