ccc-core-static is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall ccc-core-static from your systemATI
. More information on ATI can be found here
. More info about the software ccc-core-static can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. ccc-core-static is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's decision. cccprev.exe is the ccc-core-static's main executable file and it occupies circa 488.00 KB (499712 bytes) on disk.
ccc-core-static installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.83 MB (2965504
bytes) on disk.
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This page is about ccc-core-static version 2010.0312.1528.27640
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of ccc-core-static:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is an application by the software company ATI. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ccc-core-static from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ccc-core-static or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-core-static". If it exists on your system the ccc-core-static app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ccc-core-static in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ccc-core-static, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ccc-core-static that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ccc-core-static by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-core-static in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 06:08:37.370