ccc-core-static is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ccc-core-static from your computerATI
. Open here
for more details on ATI. You can see more info on ccc-core-static at http://www.ati.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is named CLI.exe.
ccc-core-static is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.48 MB (4694528
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This data is about ccc-core-static version 2010.1116.2152.39231
only. For other ccc-core-static versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is a program offered by ATI. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ccc-core-static from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-core-static". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-core-static app will be found automatically. When you select ccc-core-static in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ccc-core-static, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After removing ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-core-static which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-core-static by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ccc-core-static in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:55:15.817