ccc-core-static is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall ccc-core-static from your computerATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on ccc-core-static at http://www.ati.com
. ccc-core-static is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's decision. ccc-core-static's main file takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is named CLI.exe.
ccc-core-static is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.21 MB (4416000
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This page is about ccc-core-static version 2010.0504.2152.37420
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of ccc-core-static:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is an application by ATI. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ccc-core-static from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ccc-core-static or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-core-static". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-core-static application will be found automatically. After you select ccc-core-static in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ccc-core-static, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ccc-core-static by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ccc-core-static in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 09:44:06.473